Tuesday 10 July 2012

Welcome Flo

We are very pleased to welcome to our new Community Gardener Flo
to the garden project. 





Flo about Flo

 "well...I grew up within a family who have always been passionate about gardening, this lead me on to to pursue my career in garden design. I studied at University college Falmouth, Cornwall, which was a particularly inspiring place to learn. I went on to work at The Lost Gardens of Helegan and then in Scotland for the couple of years - my knees started to ache from the damp weather their so I decided to come back down south. Since being in London I am now working as Community gardener at Deen City Farm. I smiled when I first saw the garden, a lovely surprise hidden away. I am really excited about our Harvest Festival which is coming up soon and the new allotment area. "

**********

Flo Profile

Favorite colour: Gold
Favorite garden: My Mums
Favorite vegetable : potato
Favorite musician: Beth Jeans Houghton and the Hooves of Destiny
Favorite Plant: Digitalis
Favorite bird: Black bird


No comments:

Post a Comment